Thursday, February 5, 2009

Best of the Superbowl

Most of you are probably unaware that besides being the biggest NFL football event, the Superbowl is also the biggest marketing event of the year. For marketing dorks like myself, that means I spend the whole game shushing my friends when the commercials come on. There are always a few commercials that stand out and here are a few of my favorites:

How can you resist Nannerpuss?


As a dog lover, I was a sucker for the Pedigree commercials. Yes, Maybe You Should Get a Dog.


What? I can't flex the golden pipes?


And, you have to admit that Miller was cleverly able to combat the high cost of Superbowl advertisements and thumb its nose at Budweisers large number of spots by releasing multiple 1 second Miller High Life "Delivery Guy" commercials. This was the "champagne of commercials":

No comments: